How to cite this article: F. Uhlík, Z. Slanina, S. Lee, L. Adamowicz, S. Nagase, Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2012, DOI: 10.1002/qua.24061 © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Stability calculations for Eu@C74 isomers †
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: 14th International Density Functional Theory Conference
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 729–733, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Uhlík, F., Slanina, Z., Lee, S.-L., Adamowicz, L. and Nagase, S. (2013), Stability calculations for Eu@C74 isomers . Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 729–733. doi: 10.1002/qua.24061
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20108001, (“π-Space”), 20245006 (Scientific Research (A)), 20036008 (Nanotechnology Support Project), 20038007 (Scientific Research on Priority Area)
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MSM0021620857, LM2010005 (MetaCentrum computing facilities)
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P208/10/0179
- National Science Council, Taiwan-ROC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!