Balancing the atomic waistline: Isodensity-based scrf radii for main-group elements and transition metals
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 975–984, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Tao, J.-Y., Mu, W.-H., Chass, G. A., Tang, T.-H. and Fang, D.-C. (2013), Balancing the atomic waistline: Isodensity-based scrf radii for main-group elements and transition metals. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 975–984. doi: 10.1002/qua.24065
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073016
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090003110008
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H030077/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!