Rate constants calculation of hydrogen abstraction reactions CH3CHBr + HBr and CH3CBr2 + HBr
Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 997–1002, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhao, J., He, H. and Zhang, J. (2013), Rate constants calculation of hydrogen abstraction reactions CH3CHBr + HBr and CH3CBr2 + HBr. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 997–1002. doi: 10.1002/qua.24076
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003036
- The Foundation for University Key Teachers from the He'nan Educational Committee
- Science Foundation of He'nan Educational Committee. Grant Numbers: 2008A150005, 2011B150003
- Science Foundation of Henan University. Grant Number: SBGJ090507
- Doctor Foundation of Henan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!