Hydrogen sulfide adsorption on a defective graphene
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: 14th International Density Functional Theory Conference
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 786–791, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Borisova, D., Antonov, V. and Proykova, A. (2013), Hydrogen sulfide adsorption on a defective graphene. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 786–791. doi: 10.1002/qua.24077
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- Bulgarian National Scientific Fund (IRC-CoSim project). Grant Number: DO 02-136/15.12.2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!