How to cite this article: J. Rivera-Julio,W. López-Pérez, R. González-Hernández, G. E. Escorcia-Salas, J. Sierra-Ortega, Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2012
First-principles study of vanadium adsorption and diffusion on the AlN(0001) surface†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: 14th International Density Functional Theory Conference
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 797–801, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Rivera-Julio, J., López-Pérez, W., González-Hernández, R., Escorcia-Salas, G. E. and Sierra-Ortega, J. (2013), First-principles study of vanadium adsorption and diffusion on the AlN(0001) surface. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 797–801. doi: 10.1002/qua.24079
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Universidad del Norte and Universidad del Magdalena
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!