Assessing the performance of computational methods for the prediction of the ground state structure of a cyclic decapeptide
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: 14th International Density Functional Theory Conference
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 808–814, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Doemer, M., Guglielmi, M., Athri, P., Nagornova, N. S., Rizzo, T. R., Boyarkin, O. V., Tavernelli, I. and Rothlisberger, U. (2013), Assessing the performance of computational methods for the prediction of the ground state structure of a cyclic decapeptide. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 808–814. doi: 10.1002/qua.24085
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- SNF. Grant Numbers: 200020-120065, 200020-130082, 200020-130579
- NCCR-MUST interdisciplinary research program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.