Computational Meso- and Nano-Science
A theoretical study on the hydrogen transport mechanism in SrTiO3 perovskite. II. Scandium doping at titanium site
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 599–604, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Onishi, T. and Helgaker, T. (2013), A theoretical study on the hydrogen transport mechanism in SrTiO3 perovskite. II. Scandium doping at titanium site. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 599–604. doi: 10.1002/qua.24086
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- The Norwegian Research Council (CoE Centre for Theoretical and Computational Chemistry). Grant Number: 179568/V30
- Iwatani Naoji Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!