Frontiers in Density Functional Theory
Linearity condition for orbital energies in density functional theory (IV): Determination of range-determining parameter
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 245–251, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Imamura, Y., Kobayashi, R. and Nakai, H. (2013), Linearity condition for orbital energies in density functional theory (IV): Determination of range-determining parameter. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 245–251. doi: 10.1002/qua.24088
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
- Strategic Program for Innovative Research (SPIRE) from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Global Center Of Excellence (COE) “Practical Chemical Wisdom” from MEXT
- Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research ‘KAKENHI 22655008’ from MEXT
- Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI)
- “Practical in-silico chemistry for material design” from the Research Institute for Science and Engineering (RISE) of Waseda University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!