Polarized–unpolarized ground state of small polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: 14th International Density Functional Theory Conference
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 815–819, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
San-Fabiín, E. and Moscardó, F. (2013), Polarized–unpolarized ground state of small polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 815–819. doi: 10.1002/qua.24090
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Spanish MCYT. Grant Numbers: FIS2008-06743, FIS2009-10325
- Universidad de Alicante
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!