Hydrogen bonds between pyrazine and RCOOH (R = H, CH3, and C6H5): A theoretical study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: The Brazilian Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 19, pages 3147–3151, 5 October 2012
How to Cite
Nascimento, R. X. D., Belarmino, M. K. D. L. and Lima, N. B. D. (2012), Hydrogen bonds between pyrazine and RCOOH (R = H, CH3, and C6H5): A theoretical study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3147–3151. doi: 10.1002/qua.24091
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- CNPq, CAPES, and FACEPE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!