Frontiers in Density Functional Theory
Self-consistent field treatment and analytical energy gradient of local response dispersion method
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 257–262, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Ikabata, Y., Sato, T. and Nakai, H. (2013), Self-consistent field treatment and analytical energy gradient of local response dispersion method. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/qua.24092
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- Strategic Program for Innovative Research (SPIRE) (Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)), Global Center Of Excellence (COE) “Practical Chemical Wisdom” (MEXT), Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI), Practical In-Silico Chemistry for Material Design (Research Institute for Science and Engineering (RISE), Waseda University), Next Generation Integrated Nanoscience Simulation Software Project (Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT))
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI 22750016
- Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI 22655008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!