Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
A quantum chemistry study of Ds–Pa unnatural DNA base pair
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 504–509, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Otsuka, T. and Miyazaki, T. (2013), A quantum chemistry study of Ds–Pa unnatural DNA base pair. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 504–509. doi: 10.1002/qua.24094
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- KAKENHI [Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)]. Grant Number: 20540401, 22790122, 22104005
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
- Strategic Programs for Innovative Research (SPIRE), MEXT
- The Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI), Japan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!