Fax: +81 6 6850 5550
Frontiers in Molecular Simulations
Linear response function approach for the boundary problem of QM/MM methods
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 336–341, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Ueda, K., Yamanaka, S., Nakata, K., Ehara, M., Okumura, M., Yamaguchi, K. and Nakamura, H. (2013), Linear response function approach for the boundary problem of QM/MM methods. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 336–341. doi: 10.1002/qua.24106
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) [Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)]. Grant Numbers: 23550016, 23350064.
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (as a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!