Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Theoretical studies of electrostatic effect of protein environment on electronic structures and chemical indices of the active site of oxygenated and deoxygenated hemerythrin
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 497–503, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Takano, Y., Yamaguchi, K. and Nakamura, H. (2013), Theoretical studies of electrostatic effect of protein environment on electronic structures and chemical indices of the active site of oxygenated and deoxygenated hemerythrin. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 497–503. doi: 10.1002/qua.24107
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: 23104506
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project of MEXT)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|QUA_24107_sm_SuppFigS1s.tif||988K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|QUA_24107_sm_SuppFigS2s.tif||751K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.