Role of diffusion in the violation of the long-wave approximation in line wings
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2924–2931, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Bogdanova, J. and Rodimova, O. B. (2012), Role of diffusion in the violation of the long-wave approximation in line wings. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2924–2931. doi: 10.1002/qua.24112
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 08-05-00317, 11-02-93112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!