Accurate ab initio-based double many-body expansion adiabatic potential energy surface for the 22 A′ state of NH2 by extrapolation to the complete basis set limit
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2932–2939, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y. Q. and Varandas, A. J. C. (2012), Accurate ab initio-based double many-body expansion adiabatic potential energy surface for the 22 A′ state of NH2 by extrapolation to the complete basis set limit. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2932–2939. doi: 10.1002/qua.24113
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Science Foundation for Young Scholars of LNU. Grant Number: 2010LDQN14
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!