Accurate ab initio-based double many-body expansion adiabatic potential energy surface for the 22 A′ state of NH2 by extrapolation to the complete basis set limit
Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2932–2939, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y. Q. and Varandas, A. J. C. (2012), Accurate ab initio-based double many-body expansion adiabatic potential energy surface for the 22 A′ state of NH2 by extrapolation to the complete basis set limit. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2932–2939. doi: 10.1002/qua.24113
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Science Foundation for Young Scholars of LNU. Grant Number: 2010LDQN14
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.