Inverse sandwich complexes based on low-valent group 13 elements and cyclobutadiene: A theoretical investigation on E-C4H4-E (E = Al, Ga, In, Tl)
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 1018–1025, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, N.-N., Xu, J. and Ding, Y.-H. (2013), Inverse sandwich complexes based on low-valent group 13 elements and cyclobutadiene: A theoretical investigation on E-C4H4-E (E = Al, Ga, In, Tl). Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1018–1025. doi: 10.1002/qua.24114
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2012CB932800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20103003, 20573046, 20773054
- Doctor Foundation by the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070183028
- Excellent Young People Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20050103
- Excellent Young Teacher Foundation of Ministry of Education of China, Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!