Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Full geometry optimizations of the mixed-valence CaMn4O4X(H2O)4 (X=OH or O) cluster in OEC of PS II: Degree of symmetry breaking of the labile Mn-X-Mn bond revealed by several hybrid DFT calculations
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 525–541, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K., Isobe, H., Yamanaka, S., Saito, T., Kanda, K., Shoji, M., Umena, Y., Kawakami, K., Shen, J.-R., Kamiya, N. and Okumura, M. (2013), Full geometry optimizations of the mixed-valence CaMn4O4X(H2O)4 (X=OH or O) cluster in OEC of PS II: Degree of symmetry breaking of the labile Mn-X-Mn bond revealed by several hybrid DFT calculations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 525–541. doi: 10.1002/qua.24117
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Granted-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23550016
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter, (Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!