The role of aromaticity on the building of nanohybrid materials functionalized with metalated (Au(III), Ag(III), Cu(III)) extended porphyrins and single-walled carbon nanohorns: A theoretical study
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 1034–1046, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Muñiz, J., Sansores, E., Olea, A. and Valenzuela, E. (2013), The role of aromaticity on the building of nanohybrid materials functionalized with metalated (Au(III), Ag(III), Cu(III)) extended porphyrins and single-walled carbon nanohorns: A theoretical study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1034–1046. doi: 10.1002/qua.24121
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
- Programa de Mejoramiento del Profesorado (PROMEP-SEP). Grant Number: UPCHS-PTC-039
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.