Some of the data of this paper are available also in E. Clementi and G. Corongiu, Progress in Chemistry, 33, No 9, 1735, 2011 (in Chinese).
Nonorthogonal orbitals; the Hartree–Fock–Heitler–London method and preliminary applications†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2940–2946, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Clementi, E. and Corongiu, G. (2012), Nonorthogonal orbitals; the Hartree–Fock–Heitler–London method and preliminary applications. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2940–2946. doi: 10.1002/qua.24126
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- MIUR. Grant Number: 2009C28YBF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!