How to cite this article: C. Hu, R. Komakura, Z. Li, K. Watanabe
Frontiers in Density Functional Theory
TDDFT study on quantization behaviors of nonadiabatic couplings in polyatomic systems†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 263–271, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Hu, C., Komakura, R., Li, Z. and Watanabe, K. (2013), TDDFT study on quantization behaviors of nonadiabatic couplings in polyatomic systems. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 263–271. doi: 10.1002/qua.24130
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- MEXT (the Project of Materials Design through Computics and also the Next Generation Super Computing Project). Grant Number: 22104007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!