Computational simulations of hydrolysis of phosphazene oligomer utilizing atom-centered density matrix propagation
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 63–70, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Kroger, J. L., Fried, J. R. and Skelton, A. A. (2013), Computational simulations of hydrolysis of phosphazene oligomer utilizing atom-centered density matrix propagation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/qua.24137
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT)
- Program in Bio-Applications of Membrane Science and Technology. Grant Number: IGERT #0333377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!