Computational simulations of hydrolysis of phosphazene oligomer utilizing atom-centered density matrix propagation
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 63–70, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Kroger, J. L., Fried, J. R. and Skelton, A. A. (2013), Computational simulations of hydrolysis of phosphazene oligomer utilizing atom-centered density matrix propagation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/qua.24137
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT)
- Program in Bio-Applications of Membrane Science and Technology. Grant Number: IGERT #0333377
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.