Nonadditive effects on the stability of Be3: A benchmark CASSCF + averaged quadratic coupled cluster study of the equilateral and linear symmetrical configurations
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2952–2956, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Ramírez-Solís, A. and Novaro, O. (2012), Nonadditive effects on the stability of Be3: A benchmark CASSCF + averaged quadratic coupled cluster study of the equilateral and linear symmetrical configurations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2952–2956. doi: 10.1002/qua.24140
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- CONACYT Basic Science (to A.R.S.). Grant Number: 130931
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!