Computations of Chemical Reactions and Dynamics
Quantum chemical insights into the dissociation of nitric acid on the surface of aqueous electrolytes
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 413–417, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, H., Nielsen, R. J., Enami, S., Hoffmann, M. R., Colussi, A. J. and Goddard, W. A. (2013), Quantum chemical insights into the dissociation of nitric acid on the surface of aqueous electrolytes. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 413–417. doi: 10.1002/qua.24151
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AGS-964842.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!