Dedicated to Professor Ilya Kaplan in honor of his 80th birthday
A symmetry adapted approach to the dynamic Jahn-Teller problem: Application to mixed-valence polyoxometalate clusters with keggin structure†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2957–2964, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Tsukerblat, B., Palii, A., Clemente-Juan, J. M., Gaita-Ariño, A. and Coronado, E. (2012), A symmetry adapted approach to the dynamic Jahn-Teller problem: Application to mixed-valence polyoxometalate clusters with keggin structure. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2957–2964. doi: 10.1002/qua.24152
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 168/09 (to B.T.)
- Universitat de Valencia (to A.P.)
- STCU. Grant Number: N 5062 (to A.P.)
- Supreme Council on Science and Technological Development of Moldova (to A.P.)
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: CSD2007-00010, MAT2007-61584, MAT2011-22785 (to J.M.C.J. and E.C.).
- Generalitat Valenciana (PROMETEO program)
- EU (ELFOS project and ERC Advanced Grant SPINMOL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!