Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Computational modeling of standard reduction potentials of B12 cofactors
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 479–488, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, M., Galezowski, W. and Kozlowski, P. M. (2013), Computational modeling of standard reduction potentials of B12 cofactors. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 479–488. doi: 10.1002/qua.24155
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science & Higher Education. Grant Number: N204 163236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!