Ionization and double-excitations within the framework of the G-particle-hole hypervirial equation method
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2965–2970, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Valdemoro, C., Alcoba, D. R. and Tel, L. M. (2012), Ionization and double-excitations within the framework of the G-particle-hole hypervirial equation method. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2965–2970. doi: 10.1002/qua.24157
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (España) Project. Grant Number: FIS2010-18132
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina) Project. Grant Number: 20020100100197
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (Argentina) Project. Grant Number: PIP 11220090100061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!