Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Divide-and-conquer-based quantum chemical study for interaction between HIV-1 reverse transcriptase and MK-4965 inhibitor
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 510–517, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Saparpakorn, P., Kobayashi, M., Hannongbua, S. and Nakai, H. (2013), Divide-and-conquer-based quantum chemical study for interaction between HIV-1 reverse transcriptase and MK-4965 inhibitor. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 510–517. doi: 10.1002/qua.24164
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI 22750016
- Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI 22655008
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Numbers: RTA5380010, DBG5380042
- Strategic Program for Innovative Research (SPIRE) [Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)]
- Global Center of Excellence (COE) “Practical Chemical Wisdom” (MEXT)
- Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI)
- Practical In-Silico Chemistry for Material Design (Research Institute for Science and Engineering (RISE) of Waseda University)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.