Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Absorption and emission properties of various substituted cinnamic acids and cinnamates, based on TDDFT investigation
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 542–554, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Promkatkaew, M., Suramitr, S., Karpkird, T., Ehara, M. and Hannongbua, S. (2013), Absorption and emission properties of various substituted cinnamic acids and cinnamates, based on TDDFT investigation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 542–554. doi: 10.1002/qua.24169
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Numbers: RTA5380010, MRG5480273, RDG5230004
- Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. (RGJ) Program. Grant Number: 3.C.KU/52/B.1
- The Graduate School
- Kasetsart University
- Budget for Overseas Academic Conferences (BOAC)
- Faculty of Science
- Kasetsart University
- ISTCP-VII Waseda 2011 Scholarships for Young Researchers
- Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (KURDI)
- National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC)
- Laboratory of Computational and Applied Chemistry (LCAC)
- Commission on Higher Education
- Ministry of Education [through the “National Research University Project of Thailand (NRU)” and “National Center of Excellence for Petroleum
- Petrochemical Technology and Advance Materials (NCEPPAM)”]
- Institute for Molecular Science (IMS)
- Research Center for Computational Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!