Bond formation in diatomic transition metal hydrides: Insights from the analysis of domain-averaged fermi holes
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 102–111, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, D. L. and Ponec, R. (2013), Bond formation in diatomic transition metal hydrides: Insights from the analysis of domain-averaged fermi holes. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 102–111. doi: 10.1002/qua.24172
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/09/0118
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!