Local HSAB rationalization of diels–alder reactions by means of ab initio and ABEEMσπ methods: Stereoselectivity and reaction rate
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 1116–1127, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, D.-X., Xu, Z.-Z. and Yang, Z.-Z. (2013), Local HSAB rationalization of diels–alder reactions by means of ab initio and ABEEMσπ methods: Stereoselectivity and reaction rate. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1116–1127. doi: 10.1002/qua.24173
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21133005, 20873055, 21073080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!