Density functional theory and ab initio study on the reaction mechanisms of the homogeneous, unimolecular elimination kinetics of selected 1-chloroalkenes in the gas phase
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3729–3738, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Mora, J. R., Lezama, J., Berroteran, N., Cordova, T. and Chuchani, G. (2012), Density functional theory and ab initio study on the reaction mechanisms of the homogeneous, unimolecular elimination kinetics of selected 1-chloroalkenes in the gas phase. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3729–3738. doi: 10.1002/qua.24175
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!