Frontiers in Molecular Simulations
Molecular dynamics simulation for infrared spectroscopy with intramolecular forces from electronic properties of on-the-fly quantum chemical calculations
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 330–335, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Ueno, S., Tanimura, Y. and Ten-no, S. (2013), Molecular dynamics simulation for infrared spectroscopy with intramolecular forces from electronic properties of on-the-fly quantum chemical calculations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 330–335. doi: 10.1002/qua.24179
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
- Global COE Program, International Center for Integrated Research, Advanced Education in Material Science, Kyoto University, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: B19350011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!