Relationship between local reactivity indices and the hammett constant for isatoic anhydride and its derivatives
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Mexican Theoretical Physical Chemistry Meetings
Volume 112, Issue 22, pages 3570–3577, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Durand-Niconoff, J. S., Cruz-Kuri, L., Cruz-Sánchez, J. S., Matus, M. H. and Ramos-Morales, F. R. (2012), Relationship between local reactivity indices and the hammett constant for isatoic anhydride and its derivatives. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3570–3577. doi: 10.1002/qua.24195
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Promep. Grant Numbers: PROMEP/103.5/11/838, PROMEP/103.5/10/5006 (J.S.D.N. and M.H.M.)
- Covecyt. Grant Number: FOMIX-VER-2009-C03-127523 (M.H.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!