Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Electronic states of mixed base pairs systems of dna and the effect of base composition and sequences on the band structures using screw axis translational symmetry
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 489–496, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Xie, P., Teramae, H., Liu, K. and Aoki, Y. (2013), Electronic states of mixed base pairs systems of dna and the effect of base composition and sequences on the band structures using screw axis translational symmetry. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 489–496. doi: 10.1002/qua.24199
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
- Group CREST
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!