Computations of Molecular Structure, Properties and Spectroscopies
Theoretical study on angular momentum polarization parameters, branching ratios, and anisotropy parameters of chlorine atoms from Photodissociation of Iodine Monochloride
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 375–381, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Matsuoka, T., Oonishi, S. and Yabushita, S. (2013), Theoretical study on angular momentum polarization parameters, branching ratios, and anisotropy parameters of chlorine atoms from Photodissociation of Iodine Monochloride. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 375–381. doi: 10.1002/qua.24203
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Keio University (to T.M.)
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- MEXT (Grand Challenges Application Software in Nanoscience project
- Next-Generation Supercomputer (NGS) project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!