Density functional studies of the structural variety of the Cu2S2 core of the CuA site
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3756–3762, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Takano, Y., Okuyama, O., Shigeta, Y. and Nakamura, H. (2012), Density functional studies of the structural variety of the Cu2S2 core of the CuA site. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3756–3762. doi: 10.1002/qua.24214
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: 23104506
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 22685003, 23657103
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project of MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!