Density functional studies of the structural variety of the Cu2S2 core of the CuA site
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3756–3762, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Takano, Y., Okuyama, O., Shigeta, Y. and Nakamura, H. (2012), Density functional studies of the structural variety of the Cu2S2 core of the CuA site. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3756–3762. doi: 10.1002/qua.24214
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: 23104506
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 22685003, 23657103
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project of MEXT)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.