A material design on new sodium ion conductor for sodium–sulfur battery. I. NaAlO(CN)2 and NaxAl1-x/3(CN)3 perovskite
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3777–3781, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Onishi, T. (2012), A material design on new sodium ion conductor for sodium–sulfur battery. I. NaAlO(CN)2 and NaxAl1-x/3(CN)3 perovskite. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3777–3781. doi: 10.1002/qua.24217
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Research Foundation for the Electro-Technology of Chubu (REFEC), The Norwegian Research Council (CoE Centre for Theoretical and Computational Chemistry). Grant Number: 179568/V30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!