Concurrent phenomena at the transition region of selected elementary chemical reactions: An information-theoretical complexity analysis
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Mexican Theoretical Physical Chemistry Meetings
Volume 112, Issue 22, pages 3578–3586, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Esquivel, R. O., Molina-Espíritu, M., Dehesa, J. S., Angulo, J. C. and Antolín, J. (2012), Concurrent phenomena at the transition region of selected elementary chemical reactions: An information-theoretical complexity analysis. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3578–3586. doi: 10.1002/qua.24219
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Mexican grants from CONACyT, PIFI, PROMEP-SEP and Spanish MICINN grants. Grant Numbers: FIS2011-24540, FQM-4643, P06-FQM-2445
- Ministerio de Educación of Spain. Grant Number: SAB2009-0120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!