Frontiers in Wave Function Theory
Expansion of a wave function in a Gaussian basis. I. Local versus global approximation
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 203–217, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Kutzelnigg, W. (2013), Expansion of a wave function in a Gaussian basis. I. Local versus global approximation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 203–217. doi: 10.1002/qua.24224
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!