Theoretical study of gas phase reactions of important SOA intermediates: (cis- and trans-) BEPOX and β-IEPOX with OH radical
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 1162–1170, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Kong, C.-P., Zhao, Z.-X. and Zhang, H.-X. (2013), Theoretical study of gas phase reactions of important SOA intermediates: (cis- and trans-) BEPOX and β-IEPOX with OH radical. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1162–1170. doi: 10.1002/qua.24226
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!