Theoretical study of gas phase reactions of important SOA intermediates: (cis- and trans-) BEPOX and β-IEPOX with OH radical
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 1162–1170, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Kong, C.-P., Zhao, Z.-X. and Zhang, H.-X. (2013), Theoretical study of gas phase reactions of important SOA intermediates: (cis- and trans-) BEPOX and β-IEPOX with OH radical. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1162–1170. doi: 10.1002/qua.24226
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973076
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.