Molecular determinants for ligand binding at serotonin 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C GPCRs: Experimental affinity results analyzed by molecular modeling and ligand docking studies
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3807–3814, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Córdova-Sintjago, T., Sakhuja, R., Kondabolu, K., Canal, C. E. and Booth, R. G. (2012), Molecular determinants for ligand binding at serotonin 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C GPCRs: Experimental affinity results analyzed by molecular modeling and ligand docking studies. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3807–3814. doi: 10.1002/qua.24237
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 DA023928, DA030989, MH081193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!