Reaction mechanism of hydrogenation and direct desulfurization routes of dibenzothiophene-like compounds: A density functional theory study
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Mexican Theoretical Physical Chemistry Meetings
Volume 112, Issue 22, pages 3599–3605, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Valencia, D., Peña, L. and García-Cruz, I. (2012), Reaction mechanism of hydrogenation and direct desulfurization routes of dibenzothiophene-like compounds: A density functional theory study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3599–3605. doi: 10.1002/qua.24242
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!