Maximum carbonyl-coordination number of scandium Computational study of Sc(CO)n (n = 1–7), Sc(CO)7− and Sc(CO)63−
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 1192–1199, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Gao, S.-M., Guo, W.-P., Jin, L. and Ding, Y.-H. (2013), Maximum carbonyl-coordination number of scandium Computational study of Sc(CO)n (n = 1–7), Sc(CO)7− and Sc(CO)63−. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1192–1199. doi: 10.1002/qua.24249
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973Program). Grant Number: 2012CB932800
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20773054, 21073074
- Doctor Foundation by the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070183028
- Excellent Young People Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20050103
- Excellent Young Teacher Foundation of Ministry of Education of China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!