Maximum carbonyl-coordination number of scandium Computational study of Sc(CO)n (n = 1–7), Sc(CO)7− and Sc(CO)63−
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 1192–1199, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Gao, S.-M., Guo, W.-P., Jin, L. and Ding, Y.-H. (2013), Maximum carbonyl-coordination number of scandium Computational study of Sc(CO)n (n = 1–7), Sc(CO)7− and Sc(CO)63−. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1192–1199. doi: 10.1002/qua.24249
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973Program). Grant Number: 2012CB932800
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20773054, 21073074
- Doctor Foundation by the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070183028
- Excellent Young People Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20050103
- Excellent Young Teacher Foundation of Ministry of Education of China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.