Fax: +91 371 226 7005
A comparison of the effect of nanotube chirality and electronic properties on the π–π interaction of single-wall carbon nanotubes with pyrazinamide antitubercular drug
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1272–1284, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Saikia, N. and Deka, R. C. (2013), A comparison of the effect of nanotube chirality and electronic properties on the π–π interaction of single-wall carbon nanotubes with pyrazinamide antitubercular drug. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1272–1284. doi: 10.1002/qua.24275
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!